A rather sophisticated business management software package is Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). The software allows for an assortment of any grid applications to better manage the business operations of the company. It has a cafeteria style atmosphere in that a company’s particular ERP is comprised of enterprise software modules that are individually purchased, more about and are intended to fit particular activities such as marketing, finance, and human resources among others. The primary idea is to have one central repository for all information but there is a difficulty when it comes to recruitment and talent search.
ERP requires manual data entry of employment information and the computer proverb “garbage in, garbage out” can apply as the accuracy of the input will determine whether or not any analysis is correct. Resume data is not the just fields on a job application. Rather, it is also information extracted from the resumes and cover letters of the candidates. The possibility for error is enormous and could almost render ERP useless for employment activities. Fortunately, RChilli Inc. has reputation for solving almost impossible problems and offers a number of qualities that can help ensure reliable data.
- With the one-time purchase and installation of an enterprise web API (Application Program Interface) a company can use it for any number of resumes for an indefinite period;
- There is no need for manual data input. RChilli Inc. can process resumes by the thousands and put information into more than 67 fields for quick analysis. Those fields can be customized to fit the given talent search;
- Integration with desktop applications is possible by using C#.net
- It doesn’t matter if the ERP comes from SAP, Baan, or anyplace else, RChilli Inc. solutions can be integrated into any database;
- RChilli Inc. offers complete technical supports and upgrades that are extremely easy to use for integration
The beauty of all of this is that data collection and categorization is done through the automated resume parsing and entry capabilities of RChilli Inc. The chance for mistakes made by a tired employee that is so much a part of manual entry disappears. This means that what would ordinarily be dismissed as nearly impossible, i.e., the use of ERP to improve employment recruiting and talent searches, can be integral part of human resources systems. The benefit to recruiter is enormous since too many of these professionals are forced to use Excel spreadsheets for search information. Real-time ERP is now not just a pipe dream but can actually be done thanks to the working tools of RChilli Inc.
ERP systems are meant to allow sharing information and more efficient operations and enhancing productivity making better use of time. There is no reason that these can be used facilitate talent searches. The RChilli Inc. allows the employment section be right in line with the other components of any human resource department. Better data and information that is more recruiter friendly can be extracted from an ERP system thanks to the technological superiority that the RChilli Inc. product can offer.