Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software is considered to be an extremely effective tool for increased productivity in the operations of a company. ERP allows various departments to use the same database and that alone cuts down on communications problems. However, remedy nothing created by man does not have its flaws and ERP does have a few challenges which have to be met.
One of these involves data, which might not be easily fit into the ERP templates. Data derived from resumes can be particularly difficult, since the information can vary from one search to another. This can result in recruiters ignoring the human capital module of ERP and using Excel spreadsheets. This defeats the purpose of ERP and there has to be a way to input data into databases with the assurance of accuracy. One of the leading resume parsing companies in the industry, RChilli Inc. , can rise to meet that challenge.
RChilli Inc. steps forward where others can’t at all. The services provided to a client are invaluable for any that make use of ERP because:
- The RChilli Inc. can be integrated with the ERP database and the employment data extracted from any resume can be saved directly to a ERP database;
- It is scalable and integration with desktop applications using C#.net can be done using SOAP;
- Literally thousands of resumes can be parsed and analyzed for data. There are no less than 37 fields that can be used to sort the information, and these fields can be customized to better respond to a given talent search project;
- There is absolutely no need for manual data entry. The RChilli Inc. product is able to process one resume in a matter of seconds and handle processing jobs of over 25,000 resumes in one night if need be. The data is ready for analysis in an incredibly short period of time;
- As suggested above, this is entirely automated. It means that the data has almost no chance of mistakes made by overworked employees and the information is consequently highly accurate.
The fact that RChilli Inc. can process data to be easily put into an ERP database by itself is enough to guarantee high levels of efficiency. Human resources recruiters can be spared the arduous task of manually inputting information into Excel spreadsheets which, though highly efficient in a number of ways, can have human error in the equations. Highly reliable data delivered quickly and from the company’s main ERP database means that recruiters immediately become even more productive and searches conducted are highly efficient.
The same recruiters have no reason to fall to the temptation of trying to go around and ERP database and create private sources of information. The RChilli Inc. product makes data entry efficient, automated and the information extracted highly reliable. All of this on the ERP system which the client company so greatly relies upon.